Pranyama is not what we thought or what most of us were taught it to be. Breathing more can actually be a burden on our system, increasing stress and inflammation.
If you are a yoga teacher or yoga therapist, this is a must-do training to shore up your understanding of respiratory health so you are teaching in a way that is aligned with the original texts on pranayama and is actually good for you and your students!
In this workshop you will learn:
- Respiratory Science 101
- The teachings on pranayama from the original vedic texts
- How to distinguish between Functional Breathing & Dysfunctional Breathing
- How to teach the Subtle Breath and support your students through the transition
- How to integrate Subtle Breathing into your asana practice and classes
- How to integrate Subtle Breathing into your daily life to transform
- your whole physiology!
Teaching practicum is included in this training through experiential processes and post-workshop mentoring.
Manual and teaching guide included.
Sat 9-6 / Sun 9-5
Fee: $425; Early Bird $395 if registered before Sept. 30th.